Mail App Help Please

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by steelmill, Dec 30, 2010.

1. steelmill macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I am having some issues with my mail app on my laptop. It seemed to randomly just happen and i do not know how or what to do to fix it so im hoping someone could help me out.

I have an AOL email account as well as an email for my business through my website. The email for my business is working with no problems, but the AOL email is not showing the emails i am sending in the sent folder. It is also not saving an email as a draft if I choose to do so, it says "the email could not be saved".

I also have both these email accounts linked to my phone and use the email app on my phone to send and receive emails for both accounts during the day. Im using my laptop during the evening with the mac mail app and that is where i am having the problem. My phone will show the sent messages that I send on my phone, but none of them that I have sent from my laptop either.

Anyone know why the emails i send do not show in the sent folder in the mail app on my laptop? Any solutions to fix this or any ideas why it is telling me it cannot save an email as a draft?

Everything was working fine a couple weeks ago, but since then I have not been able to view my sent messages or save emails as drafts.

Thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated. If any other information is needed to help, please let me know and i will do my best to provide it

Josh Mader

2. Pndrgnsvc macrumors 6502

Pndrgnsvc

The problem was with AOL; not you.

Yesterday, AOL resolved their problem, and all should again, be right with the world.