Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaperMacWriter

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
I've been spending the past few days upgrading my Aunts computer to SL, and while I was at it I told her I'd set up Mail for her. When she logged in, it just showed things "to", in the inbox, when it should be "from", seeing as it should all be to her... and it isn't. Seems to treat everything as a sent mail... which it isn't either. Heres a pic(spam box in this case, all mailboxes look like this)...

It's an AOL account if that helps.... Any ideas? I'm in the dark on what to do. Hope someone knows how to fix this problem... TIA!

SG :apple:

Attachments

• Mail Issue.png
    Mail Issue.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 70

PaperMacWriter

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
Unfortunately, thats not what I'm looking for. I want it to sort by who its from, as this is my inbox. I do appreciate the help though... thanks anyway!

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Unfortunately, thats not what I'm looking for. I want it to sort by who its from, as this is my inbox. I do appreciate the help though... thanks anyway!

Just click on any column heading to sort by that column. If you click on From, it will sort in ascending order; click it again and it will sort in descending order. Just as in the pic you attached, you have it sorted in ascending order, by Subject.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.