Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Hey there guys... I have seem to lost my setting for mail and contacts in the main settings page? I have a jailbroken 3gs with 3.o and running the inavsterlingsilver interface.... anyone experiance this? the setting for it is just simply not there?.... I dont mind to much but i want to display my contacts in first name rather than last.... any idea's? help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
ummm...

Sorry if i was not clear, i am saying i dont have it in settings? the mail,contacts tab in settings is gone? thats my question, how to get it back?...

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
ok...

I dod go into SSH but the only thing i messed with was INAV weather settings.... didnt touch anything else... would anyone know anyhting about how to get this back without a restore?...

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Yes

Will that effect it?

Actually, on this one i dont, i have iblank and inull running for the sterling theme... any more help?i put contact flow in and i can get the settings for that?

IBradMac

macrumors 68000
Jun 27, 2008
Ohio
Will that effect it?

Actually, on this one i dont, i have iblank and inull running for the sterling theme... any more help?i put contact flow in and i can get the settings for that?

Yes.

Since you didn't "show" the icons that were missing before restoring I think I read that you can get them back through SBsettings. I'm not 100% on that it might require a search.

Install sbsettings and see if you can get them back.

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
um.....

Any idea where in sbsettings? i have look to no avail.....crap!...

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
To restore all hidden/missing icons go to settings, general, restrictions and enable restrictions. then close settings, then open it back up again and disable restrictions.

They will all come back.

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Ok....

Well im not missing the icons... im missing the setting in the "settings" , i have catagories installed, im running the inavsterlingsilver theme wich you have to use catagories... i was thinking that had something to do with it, does it? thanks for all your help people! And again, im not missing icons, i can goto contacts throught the icon, BUT... i cannot get to the settings of contacts to switch names from first to last ect, the setting is simpoly not there in the main settings icon(folder)

blaker13

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
thank you!!!

Ok, i tried moving "contacts" to the main page but it took moving the mail out of the apps folder to get the setting to show uyp!!!! thanks so much for the help cupra!!

Now if i could only figure out how to get the sms tone to change when using the Inavsterlingsilver .... i have DL'ed new sms tones and set them in winterboard ubove the inav theme and still no change in the tone...er! and i cant seem to get a wallpaper on the lockscrenn...hmmm...lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.