Mail doesn't remember university POP account

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jensepollense, May 15, 2009.

1. jensepollense macrumors regular

jensepollense

Hey guys,

ever since updating to 10.5.7, my Mail has been acting strange. I had both a MobileMe account and my university's POP account set up to work with Mail. After updating, it only kept the Mobile Me account. I didn't really think anything of it and just added an account for the university email. It all worked fine until I restarted my computer, where it again lost all the university stuff but kept Mobile Me. I did this another few times but nothing changed. I tried searching around to see if anyone else had this problem but came up with nothing. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thanks

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Do you have any Mail plugins installed? A few other posts I've seen on here and Apple Discussions seems to indicate that things inside of /Library/Mail/Bundles or ~/Library/Mail/Bundles can cause problems like this. Take those two folders, if they exist, and pull them out to the Desktop before logging out/back in or restarting the computer.

3. jensepollense thread starter macrumors regular

jensepollense