Mail doesnt send straight away.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by purpleparrotuk, Oct 3, 2016.

1. purpleparrotuk, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016

purpleparrotuk macrumors 6502

Love my series 2 watch. The one problem I am having is that when I reply to an email using the stock mail app and scribble it doesn't send the email straight away. I get an unsent message notification. I press resend and it always works then. Anyone else get this?

Just noticed the mail does seem to get get sent first time because it is in my sent items on my iphone. Its just the apple watch app that doesnt think it has

2. purpleparrotuk thread starter macrumors 6502

3. purpleparrotuk thread starter macrumors 6502

This is obviously a bug since my husband just tried his new watch out too and it does the same. If you go to mail and reply it works first time. But reply from the notification directly and the unsent message pops up.

4. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

Don't know if this is your issue but - if the connection from Watch to iPhone is weak or not there it should wait until it has a good connection. Test it by putting them close and email yourself (might need to email a second email account you have) and see what happens.

5. purpleparrotuk thread starter macrumors 6502

Hello thanks for the reply. That is not the issue I'm afraid. Signal is great and even does it on wifi. It does actually send it first time, the message pops up regardless. What's weird is I don't actually see the message. A red dot appears on my screen so I take a look.