Mail glitch! Anyone else experiencing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by trajen, Jan 13, 2010.

1. trajen macrumors 6502a

I hate when I get a message in my inbox (gmail) and the subject, blue dot and maybe the first couple lines load and then the message disappears from the inbox. The Last Updated time is correct but the supposed message is gone!

I have to press the reload symbol and wait a few more seconds/minutes for the message to load until it is finally accessible in my inbox. It is very annoying!

Oh, and I'm using my gmail address. Is it a gmail issue or is there some way to fix this "glitch?" :eek::confused:

2. Bigyella macrumors member

I have the same problem, on my Gmail account, and one other pop account! Its not just gmail..

3. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

its not your phone, is the email servers, the messages havnt been fully received yet, nothing to worry about, they show up in like a minute.

4. trajen thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm not worried about it. It's just annoying. I have a message for a few seconds and then I don't have a message for a few seconds. And I get the new mail alert and vibration twice. It's irritating. :rolleyes: