Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zosokm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
There have been no improvements in mail. I still prefer mail as my default email application on iOS but wish they had made some changes. When are they going to be bring snooze feature to the mail app?
Mail app also does not allow for quick reply from the Notification Center (something which even the gmail app does). These two features are very simple and would really make mail much more usable.
I use gmail or spark only because they have quick replay directly from the Notification Center . Mail supports quick reply from apple watch but not from iPhone - an inconsistency that apple should hopefully fix soon

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
There have been no improvements in mail. I still prefer mail as my default email application on iOS but wish they had made some changes. When are they going to be bring snooze feature to the mail app?
Mail app also does not allow for quick reply from the Notification Center (something which even the gmail app does). These two features are very simple and would really make mail much more usable.
I use gmail or spark only because they have quick replay directly from the Notification Center . Mail supports quick reply from apple watch but not from iPhone - an inconsistency that apple should hopefully fix soon

I use the native mail app for work. I wish they would add read & archive as a swipe gesture choice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.