I don't know what I'm doing. Not all familiar with Macs. The server just stopped sending/receiving mail so none of the users on the network can get mail. Have checked with the hosting company and they say that everything is set correctly at their end and the problem has to be on the server. Running Version 10.4 (I think). When I check the server monitor, it listed 192.168.0.2 as having incorrect username or password. Under that it listed 127.0.0.1 and it had lots of nice green dots and gey/white dots. After a long time I found a password which seemed to work and clicked on Update, that removed the "incorrect... " msg and displayed a row of nice green dots. But that did nothing at all to the mail. When trying to send from a user's Mac, there is a "not found" error msg. I need some really simple, straight forward, newbie style instructions please. I'm not on site. Once I've got some advice which looks like it might work, I will go back there. The website is okay. Just the mail not functioning.