Mail is shrinking my pics!

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I am using mail 5.2/Lion..when I attach a pic of 100K or so, it sends it so others can see it small but can't click on it and blow it up. Any ideas? Have searched here and mail preferences...

help!

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I am using mail 5.2/Lion..when I attach a pic of 100K or so, it sends it so others can see it small but can't click on it and blow it up. Any ideas? Have searched here and mail preferences...

help!
Check the lower right corner of the mail message. You should see a dropdown menu for "Image Size:" where you can select small, medium, large and actual size.

JRDesign2000

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2012
Mail is still shriking pics

I've been having the same trouble as well, and I know to look for that dropdown menu. Even sending in Plain Text. Any other ideas? Could there be some other background utility that's overriding that function somehow? Thanks for any info.

----------

I've been having the same trouble as well, and I know to look for that dropdown menu. Even sending in Plain Text. Any other ideas? Could there be some other background utility that's overriding that function somehow? Thanks for any info.
BTW, 10.7.3 and Mail 5.2 on a MBPro 2.5GHz i7.