Mail issues 10.6.8 (error: Some Actions taken while the account "iCloud" was offline)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by GhostMac24, Sep 8, 2014.

1. GhostMac24, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014

GhostMac24 macrumors 6502

GhostMac24

I keep getting the following error message. This is new and has been really problematic for the last week or so. Any idea what this is about? I have made no changes to the computer, etc.. The iMac has been rock solid as is exactly 3 years old. I bought this iMac in the fall of 2011 when 10.7 was released but I was able to buy one in store with 10.6 still on it as I needed to run 10.6

I have posted 2 screen grabs. One of the error I keep getting and the other is the info about my machine. I am currently on 10.6.8 as you can see but I cannot move to the newest OS as I have 3 programs on this computer that are not compatible with 10.7 and up that are crucial for my job.

I also have a new MBA on 10.9 that does not exhibit these issues.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Attached Files:

2. GhostMac24 thread starter macrumors 6502

GhostMac24

Now it's gotten so bad, that it just refuses to work. I have 4 mail accounts on Mail (1 exchange, 2 gmail, 1 iCloud) and all load just fine (send & receive) but iCloud is toast. Any ideas what changed recently with Apple and iCloud for those of us on 10.6.8?