Mail not displaying email content?? Help quick please

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jamin00, Jun 23, 2017.

1. jamin00 macrumors 6502a

jamin00

Help

I can see all my accounts and they are online. Emails are all there showing me they are received and subjects etc but the content of the email is nothing? Not there?

Ive closed Mail and force quit, Ive restarted twice but they just not working. This has never happened before.

I can't work without my emails :O

Help please quickly

Attached Files:

2. Pndrgnsvc macrumors 6502

Pndrgnsvc

If guessing is allowed... You might try Rebuilding your mailbox. Not sure it will help, but it shouldn't hurt.
    • Select a mailbox in the Mail sidebar, then choose Mailbox > Rebuild.

3. jamin00 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jamin00

Tried that. It appears to be a certain email that was causing the issue. It was odd but when I clicked on this certain email which was from a work colleague it froze my emails. Got rid of that and all good. Thanks for your suggestion though.

4. Pndrgnsvc macrumors 6502

Pndrgnsvc

Glad to learn of your success, but how did you determine that and then identify the miscreant email?

5. jamin00 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jamin00

After a couple of times it appeared to only happen when I was clicking on that specific email so I would try other emails and leave it for random amounts of time and then click back on it. Everytime I did the issue occurred. Deleted the email, got it resent to me and no more issues :)