Mail & Photo Booth

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by carrieellennx, Jan 19, 2011.

1. carrieellennx macrumors newbie

I have 2 questions..

Mail wasn't working on my macbook, I'm running Mac OS X Leopard Version 10.5.8 and for aaages now Mail hasn't been working, it kept saying something like "Mail cannot run on this version of Mac OS X" or something..I can't tell you exactly since in a rage I deleted it totally -.-

I asked for help from someone from this before and they gave me an application that you could use to install 1 application from the install discs but that STILL didn't help..so if anyone has any ideas on that it would be great, I'm using another mail client but I miss Mail!

And, photo booth, it opens, takes pictures but they don't save and I no longer have the recording/4 pictures options. I read I should delete the playlist in library/preferences/etc & I tried but, it isn't there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

2. imamac317, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011

imamac317 macrumors newbie

For your photo booth question, I was wondering if you tried creating a new folder for the photos to be saved in, and then copying your pictures to that folder. I was reading up on this type of issue because I was experiencing where I couldn't find where my pictures were being saved. Hope this helps out.