mail probs

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sweetice2007, Oct 30, 2007.

1. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

anyone having issues with mail not coming thorugh on their iphone? its stopped working over wifi on my handset for some reason dont understand why though, usually they would come through when there was a wifi connection but its gone all crazy and not workin

2. janitorC7 macrumors 6502a

janitorC7

Any chance that you are talking on the phone while you are trying to recieve mail?

3. sweetice2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

no its ot been used since lastnight. usually gives me emails int he morning as its connected to wifi over the night but nothing has come through today inface i dont think it came through yest etiher

might jus end up buyin a .mac account since i jus tried the free triala nd it syncs fine might jus be probs with aol like there is with gmail

4. Antitorque macrumors member

I have some mail problems as well.

Most annoying are the false new message alert tone. Most every time I wake the phone, 20 seconds later I will hear the tone, check my mail, but no new messages. This lasts off and on until I charge the phone, then the next day no false tone. Secondly, iGoogle event calendar alerts don't come through the iPhone. I get them on my MacBook email everyday but no iPhone. It works for a few days when I first set up to send to the mail account but then doesn't send.

Any Thoughts?