This is what I have been trying to do... I have many clients that I send email to and vice versa. I have set up mail boxes and then applied rules that state From or To contains their email address. When that rule happens it is suppose to perform the function of move message to a mailbox that I have set up. The problem is that anything they send me goes to the target mailbox like it should, however, the TO stays in my sent mailbox and will not go to the target mailbox that I have set up. AARRRGH! I am very frustrated. Is there a secret to this or do I need a 3rd party program. I know in Tiger at one time this worked. HELP!