Mail subfolder push - not 100%

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mattssi, Mar 19, 2009.

1. mattssi macrumors newbie

So I thought my problem was fixed! I see in 3.0 they added subfolder push!! Very cool. The gripe is there still is notification on the mail icon that you have a new message. Is there an option for that somewhere?

As I type this post in the iPhone Safari, I see 2 other issues. No cursor when I'm typing this message :( It's so hard to edit when you can't see the flashing cursor. The other thing is how do you edit a word you mispelled? You can no longer click on it and hold to bring up the zoom bubble. You instead get the copy menu. I guess that's beta for you.

2. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

Are you going to post a thread about every little discovery you made?

This is why end users shouldn't have access to beta firmware.

3. mattssi thread starter macrumors newbie

I'll only post about every discovery if you reply to every post.

I am beginning to develop for the iPhone, thank you. Its not like every Joe user goes and spends $99 to dl beta software, so calm down.

If you do feel like being helpful, what is the bug reporting method for things like this? bugreport.apple.com I assume, but it seems to be having issues.

4. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

So you decided to bug report here, because it gets sent to Apple somehow?

5. mattssi thread starter macrumors newbie

Yep, exactly.

6. Lamplighter77 macrumors member

If you dont care about it then dont read/open the thread...I for one would love to hear about any and every discovery made about 3.0. I am not gonna spend the money to have it three months early so people like the OP sharing info is one of the only ways for me to hear about the unannounced features...