Major Ipod Touch Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by indy42, Apr 3, 2009.

1. indy42 macrumors newbie

Today I tried to sync some files on my ipod touch, but it began freaking out while connected and connected and re-connected several times without me touching it, before finally shutting off and restarting by itself. After I took it, I discovered all album artwork was gone, and even the pictures representing the videos were gone.

After a while, I tried to connect again, and was able to completely sync my music, and while all my album artwork is correct on iTunes, it's completely messed up on the iPod. Some have the correct artwork, some have random artwork, and some don't have artwork at all.

After a while, my iPod wasn't even able to connect to the computer. I tried three different wires before discovering one that worked. After that, I had to be very delicate, or it got disconnected. Is there a problem with my iPod?

2. mrbrightside623 macrumors regular

Sounds like a USB port issue to me... I have this happen to me sometimes on my windows pc running ( unfortunately VISTA). Try plugging into another USB port if you haven't tried already. Are you using it through a USB hub? or the direct USB port itself?
    Hope This Sort Of Helps?

-Tony