Major issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigblewwho, Sep 3, 2008.

1. bigblewwho macrumors newbie

So, I was one of the people that got quoted on an ABCnews.com story that ran for about two weeks regarding the iPhone 3G. This was right when the last software update came out.

That day the article ran online, my 3G started acted even crazier. Now, I lose my calls more frequently, I have to restart my 3G everyday. The mail doesn't sync/download correctly. My Hotmail account that I set up via POP3 on the 3G won't even let me send and won't sync. (ironic isn't it?) My apps won't download correctly and will freeze if I am updating an App. and try to do another function on the 3G. That and Safari was acting up and wouldn't let me search via the Google bar and kept jumping back to my page I had previously been on.

Anyone else have these issues?? I hope AT&T didn't read my article and jack my account and phone!!??

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Ha ha, don't be ridiculous! That's the craziest thing I've ever read. How could you even think something like that?

It's Steve Jobs that did it, obviously.

3. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

The newest update causes problems because of the people who haven't upgraded to it. However the other problems warrant a trip to an Apple Store or calling Apple Care and having them walk you through a full restore of the phone, just in case it is a software problem, and not a hardware problem.

TEG