Major Podcast Problem....need a little help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ProwlingTiger, Apr 8, 2008.

1. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

I cant seem to add podcasts to my ipod. Correction, I can add them. But they just take up space, and do not show up on the list in iTunes or on my ipod. Not even in the music section. Currently, I have 1.18gb of video, and half of that is unable to be used because my podcasts arent showing up. All the podcasts have info fields filled in, and it had worked previously, as in I had a few podcasts on there. But now I cant. And its not just one podcasts, all of them wont work.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using a 1.1.3 jailbroken. I'm thinking I may have to update my itunes to the 7.6.2 or my ipod maybe. But I still dont think that will help because, as I said, everything else works.

2. DuckSoup macrumors 6502a

DuckSoup

3. ProwlingTiger thread starter macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

I tried setting my ipod to sync all podcasts. This uncovered the missing ones. But when I unchecked sync-all, the podcasts went into hiding again.

4. ProwlingTiger thread starter macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

EDIT: RESTORED/UPGRADED to 1.1.4, ZIPHONED....and looks like the problem is resolved. Must have been a slight glitch in the system somewhere, oh well. Better now.