Major problem, deleted work, used data recovery, no help at all!!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by brian9271, Mar 10, 2008.

1. brian9271 macrumors 6502

brian9271

Anyone this is really urgent, I deleted my work and I tried using data recovery, but it didn't help, the demo is too bad to use, I need some other kind of software, without demo or trial, anything that doesn't have a limited recovery, unlimited, not for windows, for mac, any software except data recovery would be nice and maybe a link (link if you want), thanks to all

2. Cave Man macrumors 604

Cave Man

Bummer. Data Rescue II worked well for me. It sucked paying $100 for it, but well worth it since it recovered 95% of my files off a WD hard drive that died 11 months after purchase. (And no, WD didn't honor their warranty. Bast-ards.)

3. brian9271 thread starter macrumors 6502

brian9271

Yea, doesn't it suck, when you are urgent to do something, and you can't find the right software, and that when your parents won't buy the software when the demo ran out or the trial expired. I feel like really wanting to use someone's activation code, but can't find any, argghhh, anyway I already nearly finished re-doing my work, started at 5:20 am, argghh!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help

Edit: It also depends on how important your work is, mine isn't so don't need to purchase it, but it would be nice to have it for free.

4. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

recovering your work is way more important than buying data recovery software! its not that expensive.

did you continue working on your mac after you accidently deleted your work? they may have been written over already.

5. brian9271 thread starter macrumors 6502

brian9271

I did, but I thought it was some rubbish, so I deleted it forgetting that it was work he he...