major problems with browsers crashing. dashboard will not run without crashing.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by benlangdon, Jun 28, 2009.

1. benlangdon macrumors 65832

benlangdon

i am seriously having problem with my browsers.

every time i go to like for say the main page of youtube, or someones myspace page firefox and safari stop responding (try going to it on either). then i try opera and i can't even view it, but it doesn't crash, because i can't figure out how to get the latest flash player. im thinking flash might be doing something to both browsers.

i mean its getting ridiculous im talking about close to 25 stop responding from both browsers today alone. its been like this for a couple days.

also dashboard, has been running really weird, i try and go on it, then nothing is usable (like translator or dictionary). in activity monitor it shows it not responding. so i quite and try again and it doesn't respond again.

ya any help i would amazing greatfully appriciate. today has been hell on here. can't beleave i wait tell 1:15 in the morning to right this.

2. walkingcity macrumors newbie

Hey there, I started a thread a few days, no help yet, but are you on 10.5.7? There seems to be a serious problem with flash and the 10.5.7 update, I've only problems since then http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=731180 is the tread I started we should try and combine them

3. benlangdon thread starter macrumors 65832

benlangdon

ya maybe ill go to the genius bar.

EDIT: Crashed 3 times today already, all my space pages