make forums with new posts rise to top.

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Fearless Leader, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

let me explain that better. Is there an option that I'm missing that lets forums you've posted in, that have had a new post made, rise to the top of your myposts page. To figure out what I've posted in I look at the myposts or posts by rokem page on the public profile of your self.

is there another way to view posts that you've responded, and have had a respond in them.

(if this confuses all you, im sorry. im on some strong painkillers right now)

the reason I ask this because this is my 41st post today and have to hunt through a couple of pages to see if posts from the last week or so have been responded to.

2. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

3. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Try bookmarking this link:

http://forums.macrumors.com/search.php?do=process&starteronly=0&searchuser=Rokem&exactname=1

Father Jack's would be:

http://forums.macrumors.com/search.php?do=process&starteronly=0&searchuser=Father Jack&exactname=1

It would be a very handy forum feature if there was some way of doing it. It's the first search I do when starting my sessions for the day.

4. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot

I think this is what you're talking about--

under the forums tab, next to the log out link is a quicklinks links with a drop down menu. click there and select "subscribed threads." it automatically arranges everything you've posted to by last response and unread responses are in bold.

--hope that helps.

5. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

6. Fearless Leader thread starter macrumors 68020

ahh thank you Blue Velvet! You are my new favorite person.