Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brammahh

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2014
Belgium
hi,
I have an iPhone 5c but I really like the look of the iPhone 5s.
There are kits for changing an iPhone 5 into a 5s with stickers, but I can't find anything for the 5c! I just like the Space Grey back of the 5s and 5 so much!
Are there cases that make my 5c look like a 5s or any sticker kits?
does anyone has a good idea what I could do?
thanks

EdgardasB

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2014
Lithuania
Just put a normal case on the phone, and no one will really know. Nor will they care that you have a 5c and not a 5s.

By home button you can easily say if it is 5/5C and 5S. And OP should be happy with his 5C If you don't like it, buy within your own earned money :)

brammahh

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2014
Belgium
I can sell my 5c, buy a 5s from my own money, but they still have to agree.. :mad: I don't want to look it like a 5s for other people, I just rather like the 5s' design so it's for my own to make it look like a 5s! Thanks for your replies :)

mercuryjones

macrumors 6502a
May 31, 2005
College Station, TX
I can sell my 5c, buy a 5s from my own money, but they still have to agree.. :mad: I don't want to look it like a 5s for other people, I just rather like the 5s' design so it's for my own to make it look like a 5s! Thanks for your replies :)
They have to agree, even if you want to spend your own money on it? I say just live with the 5c. It's not a bad phone, and if all you are concerned with are the looks of the phone, you are after the wrong thing.

Xeyad

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2012
Personally, I think the 5c design looks just as beautiful as the 5s. Rather than faking the 5s look, embrace the look of the 5c and keep it naked or have some Apple case on it with. I have a yellow Nokia Lumia 1020, and it turns heads here and there. Maybe it's not because it's flashy yellow, but maybe because I'm in the tiniest of minorites that have a WindowsPhone device :p

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
You can put a case on it that doesn't show the back side. Lifeproof case or a Spigen will get your there.

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Like others throw a armor case on it haha.

I personally never like the 'C' especially at that price point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.