Make iTunes/Front Row play one track then STOP?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by xJulianx, Sep 12, 2008.

1. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

When I go to bed I like to listen to one of my Ricky Gervais Show episodes as I go to sleep. These are really old recordings of Ricky, Steve and Karl's XFM radio show.

Basically, I would like to be able to play one in Front Row and when the track comes to an end for iTunes to not continue playing the rest of the tracks in the playlist, much like how Podcasts work.

I have moved all of the tracks into the Audiobooks section hoping this would sort it out but no luck so far. I can't find any option in preferences for this and have had no luck in finding a script.

It is quite frustrating as making a single tracked playlist of the one I want to listen to before I get to bed is rather annoying.

If I haven't made my question absolutely clear please ask where I'm not making sense.

Many thanks.

2. dheista macrumors newbie

Bump

Yeah - I'd like to do this too. Just want to listen to one guided meditation track, but not sure how to get front row to play just one track in a playlist and stop.

3. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Just type in the name of the song in search, until the item playing is the only one showing.