Making Multiple Videos in iMovie

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Matsta, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Matsta macrumors newbie

Hey,

So yea I'm doing some promotional stuff for one of my websites and it involves uploading a few videos on Youtube (no I'm not spamming)

The videos are virtually identical I just change around a few things and then export it.

The problem is that every time I export a video I have to wait for the video to finish exporting before I can start a new one.

So I was wondering if there was a way that I can save all the videos and then export them all at once so I could do it overnight and then upload the next day. Or is their a way I can export the movies on another computer (I'm on a Macbook and I got a spare Mac Mini) which would leave to make more videos on my main computer.

Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks

2. ghoztman macrumors regular

If you Share -> YouTube then you have to wait until the upload has completed before you continue.

If it suits your workflow, export your different versions, Share -> Export them to Quicktime and then pull them through YouTube instead of pushing them through iMovie.

3. Matsta thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea same thing happens when I export via Quicktime - you still have to wait. I usually export normally because if you export via youtube you can't export at HD resolutions :(