Making Some Money

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ghall, Mar 7, 2008.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

The next chapter in the Ghall saga has to deal with the most dull thing in the world: A job!

I need some spending money to take my girlfriend out on dates and to buy video games. :p I'm going to be doing some work for my dad on the weekends, but $20 of that is going to my iPhone data plan which I recently had turned back on. I'm getting a real job in the summer, but I was wondering if there is a job market for a freelance blogger or something, I'm a pretty good writer. Just something I can do until I graduate high school.

Any ideas?

Edit: I am primarily interested in freelance stuff right now, I don't have the capacity to take on high school AND a part time job, especially with the school I go to, you have to invest a lot of time into your work.

2. 7254278 macrumors 68020

Unfortunately there is nothing, at least nothing that I have found, I am in the same boat as you. But I just couldnt find any opportunities. I had to buckle down and get a part time job. eBay might be some help though, buy broken things fix them and resell them, or sell and ebook or something. I did and made $400 in a lil more than a month.

3. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I have to get a job this summer to pay for gas. I'm most likely going to have to work at a grocery store because of my schedule. High school and sports can be such a pain sometimes. Being a teen is harder than many adults think. :cool: BTW, Long Live The Ghall Saga!!! :D

4. Galapp macrumors regular

I wish I could find a job =\
    the job market here, is sooooooooooooooo bad, it has been months I am looking for a job...

5. McGiord, Mar 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

Check on the ads placed on craigslist, there are many requesting people to do what you are looking for, however be cautious because there are many scams and don't disclose your personal information until you are sure it's a real thing.
    ________
    ZR1100A