making suggestions to apple?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by 2ms, Sep 26, 2007.

1. 2ms macrumors 6502

I'm just curious, is there any way for people to make suggestions to Apple on things like future updates to hardware or the like?

I very strongly feel the Macbook Pros should be available with Pro video cards for 3D content development (ie industrial design, engineering, architecture, etc). Now that all the standard softwares (basically all Windows only) for these industries can technically be run on Mac hardware, I think Apple would benefit greatly if they had the hardware options available to make it practical and/or possible in the real world. This would require the availability of ATI's FIreGL line rather than only their gaming line of cards, or NVidia's Quadro line rather than only the gaming line. The Quadro cards are presently available on Pro Desktops. Once they are available in MBPs, we who do 3D development will be able to buy Apple notebooks too. As it is, I am about to have to buy a PC notebook even though I'm an Apple desktop user.

Anyway, anyone know how to convey these kinds of suggestions to Apple?

2. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

Good luck with the suggestion as I have suggested something for iTunes a year ago and never received a response nor has it been implemented. I'm beginning to think they did not read my feedback. :)