Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambo110

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Australia
I found this site that said you could make Mac demos the full version from the Windows version. So I installed COD on Windows (Boot Camp), downloaded the Mac demo, dragged the COD full game from my Boot Camp partition and dragged all the files except the two exe's into the Mac demo folder. I then updated it to 1.5c, but now it asks for a disc. Is there any way I can get around this? And when I play at the resolution I want to, the screen goes to the bottom left and it flashes black and yellow everywhere else, so I go a bit lower then it has black borders. And is there any way to play multiplayer?

Oh, I found the Call of Duty MP icon, so I opened it, it asked for my CD Key, I put it in, but then it just sits in my dock doing nothing. Any ideas why?

Zortrium

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2003
I found this site that said you could make Mac demos the full version from the Windows version. So I installed COD on Windows (Boot Camp), downloaded the Mac demo, dragged the COD full game from my Boot Camp partition and dragged all the files except the two exe's into the Mac demo folder. I then updated it to 1.5c, but now it asks for a disc. Is there any way I can get around this?

Buy the game?

Sambo110

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Australia
I can't afford it for one thing, and with MW2 coming out tomorrow, there is no use. And I already own one copy, don't want to have to buy a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.