Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AoS

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2012
Just wondering what owners of their MBA have done to make it unique in its own way. This can be anything from physical design, stickers, programs, wallpapers, etc.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Just wondering what owners of their MBA have done to make it unique in its own way. This can be anything from physical design, stickers, programs, wallpapers, etc.

Yeah, and make it look like a new Windows Laptop with all the stickers they come with.:rolleyes:

just joking, I would not put any sticker on My Laptop, for what, make it ugly.;)

.Pook.

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2012

I don't put any stickers on my MBA & I don't use any case either ;).

Orderbychaos

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Azeroth
I purchased Mine as a Status Symbol..... J/K Im thinking of purchasing a hard candy case.. Even though I know its a Laptop meant to be used. I still don't want it to have a ton of scratches and look like I sent it through the war..

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
I don't need to differentiate my MBA because nearly everyone else on campus has a MBP (if they do have a Mac). In fact, looking out in the lecture room right now (a small class of 15 people), I see one white plastic MacBook, five MacBook Pros, and one MacBook Air (not counting mine). Oh, and three Windows laptops.

If I had to choose something to make my MBA different, I would probably opt to get a design laser etched into the lid. Not sure yet what I'd pick though.

Last edited:

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
I go by the airport alot and see some with skins blah-blah what not, and they don't look good to me, except the females with the pink keyboard overlay look kinda OK.

Want a one-of-a-kind, stop people on the tracks mod? Graffiti neon paint the cover. :D Gonna attract lots of attention but maybe not the kind ur expecting for.

Last edited:

eddiexhart

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2008
North Hollywood CA
Wrapped mine in black car vinyl. Looks pretty damn good if you ask me!
29pxagg.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.