Makr leather sleeve now available for iPhone 5

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Never heard of this company before until I saw it today on Uncrate. Looks great and I may consider getting this over Tumi and the luxury brands (LV, Burberry, etc.)

http://makr.com/

brokenbuyer

macrumors regular
May 7, 2011
Makr is a maker of high quality leather goods.
Top notch, would recommend it if you need a nice leather pouch.

Lots of reviews on their rucksacks too

nioted

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
For a quality case that I plan on using for 2 years, good investment for those that don't like cases.
I hear ya. I bought several "expensive" cases/pouches over the years on iPhones and MacBooks. I'm planning on getting a Hard Graft cover for my future iPhone 5. It's pricey but I just love the unique look and the top notch quality.

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
I hear ya. I bought several "expensive" cases/pouches over the years on iPhones and MacBooks. I'm planning on getting a Hard Graft cover for my future iPhone 5. It's pricey but I just love the unique look and the top notch quality.
My best investment was the Louis Vuitton sleeve for the 2G. Surprisingly, it fit the 4/4S extremely well. I still have it but the taller nature of the 5 doesn't help the case.

nioted

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007

macrobat

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2006
Everything they make is top notch. I have the flap wallet and it is a beauty! Every time I pay for something I always get "where did you get that". I ordered the iPhone pouch as soon as I found out. Can't wait to get it!

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.