MAMP dont load my php's, why?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by umbilical, Apr 14, 2009.

1. umbilical macrumors 6502a

hi, I use MAMP for run php local... etc... but today stop working, dont load the php's, nothig bad are visible in the app, but I open phps on browser and dont load, why? help thanks

http://www.mamp.info/en/index.html

2. Guiyon macrumors 6502a

Check your PHP logs; if there is an error occurring it will be printed there. There should be a button in the MAMP app to open the PHP error log on the main PHP tab.

3. umbilical thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks Guiyon, I dont see the button, but I check on the files and see the php.log and I dont see any error for today... the last error was a simple error

[02-Mar-2009 00:46:22] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /Users/Home/Sites/Studio/site/index.php on line 1
    [02-Mar-2009 00:46:49] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /Users/Home/Sites/Studio/site/index.php on line 1

what happend :( thats so strange, the app runs well but dont load the php, I change the document root too and nathign .... help

4. Guiyon macrumors 6502a

I would also suggest checking your Apache logs, there may be something of interest there as well. Other than that, I'd try replacing your "index.php" with a really simply script, just to rule out any problems with the interpreter.

Code:
    <?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>
    That should print your current PHP environment information when you access it. If nothing shows up there I'd double check all your settings.

5. DaReal_Dionysus macrumors regular

DaReal_Dionysus