Man, I dont think I can do it anymore. I'm gonna snap

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LetMeBlastU, Jun 20, 2010.

1. LetMeBlastU macrumors regular

LetMeBlastU

I sold my 3GS over a week ago. I did it early in anticipation of the 4 launch being so big like it was. I preordered my 3GS 3 days before launch and still received it launch day. Im using a :
    [​IMG]
    For now, and Im dying. I havent been without an iPhone for more than a coupe days since 2007. It's addicting, and way too convenient. I know this was random, but I had to let it out. Haha. Give me my :apple::apple::apple:

2. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

I've been without a phone since last monday.

You'll live.

My friends, on the other hand, are throwing fits from me not responding to text messages.

3. M1Lance macrumors newbie

I'm sure you can deal. I've never had an iphone and have had to live with a crappy Samsung juke for the past 2 years. I kept waiting and waiting for Verizon to get the iphone but said to hell with it soon as I saw the leaked 4.

Besides from the looks of things, I'm likely going to have to deal with it for around another month if apple won't let me uncancel my reservation. So be thankful you aren't me

4. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

What I've found most difficult is being without my diary! I use the Calendar App to organize my days, and without it I've been absolutely hopeless. I've got little pieces of paper everywhere with things to do and people to meet scrawled all over them. I'd planned to use my iPad for this, but I left it at my friends house a couple of hundred miles away and won't get it until next weekend. :mad: