Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
OK that's weird enough, but I broke down at this exact gas station when on business in Fort Lauderdale one time (I jumped the median with my rental and blew out both front tires - dont' try to eat a Big Mac and have a conversation with a cell phone at the same time).

Weird.

Link.

baby duck monge

macrumors 68000
Feb 16, 2003
Memphis, TN
iGary said:
dont' try to eat a Big Mac and have a conversation with a cell phone at the same time).

That'll teach ya! Don't you know that Big Macs will kill ya and cell phones will give ya cancer? I guess the car was just trying to save you the agony of drawing it all out.

/thinks he likes Big Macs, but can't remember the last time he had McD's

<edit>
Got a little overzealous with snipping the quote there.
</edit>

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Electro Funk said:
Hey Now... :rolleyes:

I have honestly never found weirder people on the planet. Now that said, I have lots of friends in Florida, some of which are super people. That doesn't make the majority of the state any more sane.

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
iGary said:
dont' try to eat a Big Mac and have a conversation with a cell phone at the same time).

What kind of conversation were you having with your cell phone?

Hello my little friend... i wish you were black instead of silver... :p

Just kidding! Don't hit me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
iGary said:
I have honestly never found weirder people on the planet. Now that said, I have lots of friends in Florida, some of which are super people. That doesn't make the majority of the state any more sane.

i cant argue with you... there are a lot of transients down here... TONS of wierdos all over the state... (there is an amber alert every other week in FLA)

Edit: But it has much better weather than Ohio!

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Electro Funk said:
What kind of conversation were you having with your cell phone?

Hello my little friend... i wish you were black instead of silver... :p

Just kidding! Don't hit me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*laughs*

Actually it was pretty funny. I was driving this big bull dyke lesbian to PBI to catch a flight home from anerial shoot "flight test," and I ran up the median and basically locked the car onto the sidewalk, then I just manhandled it off with the steering wheel at 40mph. :eek:

Needless to say, she wasn't mad when I called her a cab while I waited for roadside assistance.

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
iGary said:
*laughs*

Actually it was pretty funny. I was driving this big bull dyke lesbian to PBI to catch a flight home from anerial shoot "flight test," and I ran up the median and basically locked the car onto the sidewalk, then I just manhandled it off with the steering wheel at 40mph. :eek:

Needless to say, she wasn't mad when I called her a cab while I waited for roadside assistance.

Lol... Nice.... something similar happened to me when living in ATL, GA...
was driving and reading a map at the same time and ran up over the curb (on to a sidewalk) and took out a fire Hydrant! sent it into the air! no spraying water or any crazy movie stuff... but i did break my tye rod and leaf springs on the front passenger side.. :eek:

was not one of my better days...:eek:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
This is not what Usher had in mind with that song about letting it burn. :(

EDIT: I couldn't find the story on CNN, but I did find an article about some man who was the mayor of his town by day and a doorman at a strip club by night. How sweet is that setup? :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.