Man was I surprised!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by scwtonyo, Apr 16, 2008.

1. scwtonyo macrumors newbie

I just want to say thank you to whoever started this forum!:) I'm still new to the mac community and I'm still learning the in's and out's. I use to go to a different forum to ask my questions and today I had a few. I posted my first question and not only did i not get an answer I also got a response saying that they wouldn't help me and pulled down my post. I was very :mad: and :confused: . Luckily I came about this forum and was taking in with open arms and my questions were answered in a timely manner. I will never go anywhere else to get a question answered again ( Unless someone on here directs me to check out a website for more details of course :D) So, in closing I just want to thank the kind peeps on MacRumors:Forums for your help today and the days to come!!

A now loyal visitor to these forums :)

scwtonyo

2. Surely Guest

Surely

Welcome, and enjoy.

I'm curious, what were you asking about that resulted in no help and post removal on the other forums?

3. scwtonyo thread starter macrumors newbie

This is what I posted both here and there-

(Ok, I just got a macbook pro with everything from FCP suite, Adobe suite and much more. I bought it online and i didn't get the disc for these programs. Now that i've been using my mac and came to the conclusion that i need more hard drive space due to all my programs use most of the one i have in it now. I ordered the 320gb Scorpio WD3200BEVT from Western Digital. Now my question is "is there anyway to transfer everything from my old HD to my new one" and if not "Could i get a case for my old HD and just keep my programs on it and use them that way"
    Thanks in advance I'm looking for any help i can get!

Thanks again,

scw tonyo)

And the rest is what i said in the post No answer and my post pulled.

4. 7on macrumors 601

7on

Well not having the disk, even if you bought the laptop with the software is considered WAREZ. So many forums have policies against talking about illegal software. Even if you bought and paid for the software - unless you have the disk it is considered in breach of its license.