managing displays

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by bobfitz14, Nov 1, 2008.

  1. bobfitz14 macrumors 65816


    Oct 14, 2008
    i just bought a VGA HDAV for my Xbox 360 so i can use it through my computer display, but i just realized that from switching inputs from using my comp. to my 360 i have to unplug the VGA cords in the back of the display and switch them.

    would this (or something along the lines of it) solve my problem? where i can just switch from my display inputs without plugging/unplugging.

    please reply!
  2. nanofrog macrumors G4

    May 6, 2008
    You need a VGA KVM Switch.

    It's the most basic, 2 port model I could find. :)

Share This Page