Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KidSensation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Malibu, CA
Is there a way to sync emails I create on the iPhone, with my Windows 7 Outlook?

I don’t want to do any cloud anything and so far I’ve been syncing Outlook via iTunes but I would like to sync emails as well. I store all my emails within Outlook and would like to be able to transfer iPhone created emails to my Outlooks sent folder where I then later move them to that persons own folder I have setup in Outlook.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
You can use only ONE account via Microsoft Exchange, so choose wisely. I've chosen my work email account via a live.com account. Another school account is via OTHER email account and it's a POP account. Wanted IMAP, but it's also an OUTLOOK account...:(

KidSensation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Malibu, CA
You can use only ONE account via Microsoft Exchange, so choose wisely. I've chosen my work email account via a live.com account. Another school account is via OTHER email account and it's a POP account. Wanted IMAP, but it's also an OUTLOOK account...:(

I've never used Exchange, which I'm told is strange for a busines owner. Anyhow, I'm assuming there is a service I would have to sign up for?

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
Not really, b/c many businesses that use .net or .org or .edu utilize outlook on their work computers, but the iPhone only allows the one Microsoft Exchange account...:(

I've seen Outlook Web Access Apps in the App Store for $7.99, so I'm gonna' purchase it right now!

premierjg

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2009

I am pretty sure you can have 2 exchange accounts. I have 2 working with no problem.

KidSensation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Malibu, CA
Not really, b/c many businesses that use .net or .org or .edu utilize outlook on their work computers, but the iPhone only allows the one Microsoft Exchange account...:(

I've seen Outlook Web Access Apps in the App Store for $7.99, so I'm gonna' purchase it right now!

I'll search for this right now as well.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
It looks like I can get to the point where I can enter my username and password, but when I was setting up my other account I had ALL 350+ of my emails showing as "unread"...:eek:

Previously, I couldn't get past the username and password.:confused:

gdanko

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2003
Escondido, CA

With OS4 I am using "Exchange" to sync my gmail account as well as 2-3 google apps accounts. The 1 account limitation was pre-OS4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.