Manchester Airport Destination survey

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by macOSX-tastic, Apr 22, 2007.

1. macOSX-tastic macrumors 6502a

macOSX-tastic

hey all,

Me and several others are doing a project at University and need to get some sort of market research in via an online survey.

Its only four questions, so would take no more than a minute. Its asking where, if given a choice of cities, would you be interested in flying direct to, from Manchester Airport, UK.

It would be beneficial to get as many Manchester locals and north westerners to answer the survey, so I would greatly appreciate it if you knew anyone from the area just to send them the link.

we are trying to ascertain the demographics relating to travel patterns from manchester airport, and we have decided that an onlie survey is an effective way of getting some sort of idea about people's opinions on the matter.

as ive said before, it should only take a little while;

thankyou very much for your responses. you can view the survey here.

Sam

2. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

I'm a Manchester local and I filled in your survey. Not sure what you hope to find from such a small number of questions but I will pass it on.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Heh, we regularly drive down to Manchester Airport. Only go there, look at the planes, go to the shop then come home. I have strange friends... Either way I filled out your survey :)

4. Queso macrumors G4

There does need to be more direct flights from Stockport International Airport to Italy, but as that's not on your survey I've chosen from the options on offer. Best of luck with the project :)

5. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

6. apfel macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I wanted to help you with the survey but I could not because none of destinations listed are of any interest for me. I do not know the scope and aim of your research but I think that an option "none of the above destinations are of interest for me".