Mandoman*** You were totally right about the Samsun

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Ilovemygeek, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Ilovemygeek macrumors regular

The colors are pretty nice and once I messed with the profiles and calibrated the crap out it, I can BARELY see any difference with the bottom 3rd....Good call, I'm much happier with this screen then I was with the other one :)
    gah sorry i missed the G there....I of course blame my dog :)

2. mandoman macrumors 6502

mandoman

I'm so glad you are happy with your Sammy screen
    on your new MBP! :p

Mine is great too, I'm MUCH happier with this screen
    than the washed out backlight bleeding LG I had before.

Enjoy your new baby!
    Mandoman

3. Halsey12 macrumors regular

My LG screen was horrendous until I calibrated it with a Huey from Pantone. The bottom 3rd was not yellow, but was terribly uneven and washed out compared to the rest of the screen. Now I only can see about 1/8" of backlight bleed on the bottom, and everything else looks miles and miles better than when I first got it.

4. Ilovemygeek thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah the difference between the preset calibrations and then one I did was night and day. I started off seeing the yellow on my test square to not being able to perceptibly tell there was a difference. The color saturation quality is really top notch and I don't have any sparkle or grain. Now the Chi O one I had was horrible. It was uneven backlite and had this one spot in the corner that was more yellow then others. I'm very glad the Samsung is working for me, we have two LCD Samsung TVs and we've always thought they were a good product.