MANY iPhone Stores - SOLD OUT

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by proathlete03, Jun 15, 2010.

1. proathlete03 macrumors member

The 800-My-Appl # is offline, telling customers "Sorry we cannot accept your call at this time." Anyone think this is a way of getting the media to spring to attention to tell everyone how they CANT get an iPhone? wink wink

I was smart and ordered my iPhone at 4AM before the nightmare began (and at the stroke of 4am when the store opened, it took me 1 1/2 hrs to process the order fully), however, I wanted to add a dock insert to my order and was shocked to learn I cant even get through to the local store. It seems the stores are selling out very quickly.

I'm AMAZED at the iPhone 4 launch, it to me, seems 10x worse than the iPhone 3G launch.

2. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Just because you can't get through doesn't mean its sold out.

3. PsyD4Me macrumors 6502a

PsyD4Me

well the Iphone is much more mainstream now so sure i can see that, and who can blame the public the user interface is so simple and lag free

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Please modify your sensational title to add a question mark,

5. ChocolateApple macrumors 6502

ChocolateApple

I would think that the hype has died down per launch, and that it wouldn't be a big deal to get the latest version. I'm more excited about my iPad and the new iOS4 than I am about the iPhone 4.

But if you think about it, some people have been waiting for the iPhone that does the NEXT thing. So you have those buyers PLUS every-version-immediate-upgrade buyers like me also vying for one before it sells out. Put those together and there's your clogged network.

6. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

This changes everything. Again.

It's gorgeous just gorgeous harhar