Many people order the 256GB model?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, Sep 10, 2016.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Thought about it but personally don't think I need so much

2. MetalCores macrumors regular

MetalCores

I did but only because I plan on taking a ton of pictures with that awesome new camera. Most people won't need that much storage.

3. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

Same here. I know its overkill for me but I could care less. I plan on using this device heavy like I do any other smartphone I own. Movies, Music and little bit of everything.

4. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

With the ability to shoot and edit RAW photos the larger capacity will help.

5. rambo47 macrumors 6502a

rambo47

I routinely spring for the max capacity model. I think of it as future-proofing because although I don't need the capacity now, who knows about the future? Max capacity also good for resale value.

6. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

It was too expensive. The prices of all Apple products have gone up in the UK as a result of the value of the pound going down after brexit. I just felt that £915 was too much for a phone. I got the 128GB model again. Even for that I had to pay £30 more than I did last year for the same capacity. I pay for 200 GB of iCloud storage every month so I don't have to worry about space for pictures and videos and I already have my entire music collection stored on my phone. The rest is just me hoarding apps and games. I have 243 apps on my phone and I probably only use 30-40 of them. If I got the 256GB I'd just hoard more stuff lol

7. Zetaprime macrumors 65816

I've always gotten the maximum configuration on any device I buy. For what it already costs I don't see it making sense not to go top of the line.

8. CodeSpyder macrumors 6502a

CodeSpyder

I went with 256GB because I don't know how much I'll need down the road. Probably not that much, but I wasn't betting on it.