Maps "Send to iPhone"

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by thechadmartinez, Oct 24, 2013.

1. thechadmartinez macrumors newbie

Hi!

I have the option to send directions to iPhone but it is displaying all the devices i have. They're all old and sold. Problem too is that they're all "The Chad". Aside from sending to each one of the chads, is there anyway to delete the others?

What I have tried
    Unassociated iTunes' "Manage Devices Tab"
    Removed from Find My iPhone

I don't know any other way. Please help. This is bugging me like crazy
    :confused::mad::confused::apple:

2. Vercingetorix macrumors regular

There was another thread about this. One solution seems to be to change your iCloud password and then log back into everything everywhere. Worked, but a big hassle.

3. benji888 macrumors 68000

benji888

You already went to your iTunes account, manage devices and deleted them? What do you mean by "Unassociated" iTunes manage devices tab? You need to manage the devices on your own iTunes account.

If the old ones are deleted, I would try signing out of iTunes account and back in first, before changing the password, I don't think it's necessary. Quit maps app and restart. If that doesn't work, try deleting old backups by going to iTunes Preferences, Devices tab, then quit iTunes and open it again. If still there, restart your Mac. I would do all of that before changing my password.