Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTim314

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
U.S.
I have a MacBook Pro, but before that I had one of the first generation iMac G5s.

As many of you know, it came with two games, one of which being the very addicting Marble Blast Gold.

A while after we had the iMac, my wise brother decided to do a fresh install of OS X using the install CDs that came with the iMac. In doing so, both games were wiped from the disk.

Now, having a MBP, since I read Marble Blast Gold is now a universal binary via free downloadable update, is the original Marble Blast Gold application hidden on one of the CDs that came with the iMac, or was it only installed on the iMac with no duplicate?

Thanks.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
It was included in the additional software on the install discs for the iMac. As with all the software on these discs, it is licensed to be used with the iMac so using this same version on the MacBook Pro would be violating the EULA. It is against forum rules to explain how to violate the EULA so I'll close this thread now to avoid any further issues. PM me if you feel this is unfair, but do not start a new thread on the same subject. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.