Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CedarPoint182

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2006
Forgive me if this has been brought up before- I couldn't seem to find it. Everyone keeps telling me that Marble Blast is included on the new macbooks. I bought a black one recently- this is my second one due to the first being defective (this new one also seems to be defective with the random shutdown issue)- and can't find Marble Blast on my computer. Are they not included on new macbooks, or am I just looking in the wrong place? Any help would be greatly appreciated as it looks like a cool game.

On a side note, does anyone else's macbook case have warpage? Mine began to show pretty bad warpage after a week.

Thanks.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
If I recall correctly, it hasn't been included on Macs for a while now. I remember it being on the G5 iMacs for a while, and I think the mini had it as well. I don't know when they stopped including it. I think there's a free trial available for download to see if you like it though.

masterflapdrol

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2011
Ok let's bring in another problem...

I tryd to level edit and i entered: $testcheat=1; in the F10 it said a error.
The error is the following one: common/ui/ConsoleDIg.gui (67): Unable to find function deactiveKeyboard.
just a milisecond after it says the same bu then.
(60) Unable to find function activateKeyboard.
Please HELP! i would LOVE to do some Level Editing!
Or tell me how i can DELE everything of my save including the jumpcheat i used.

Thanks! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.