March 11 (am?) Orders NOT SHIPPED yet

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ebes1099, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Ebes1099 macrumors member

Did you order your iPad on March 11th and haven't had it shipped yet? Post your order time (preferably in pacific standard time) and model here.

The Apple iPad 2 order tracker is hard to use as the time's are all in different formats and it's hard to sort by model since everyone type's there's in slightly different.

I ordered at 7:22am PST, White 64GB, AT&T, Engraved, was quoted April 1 shipping delivered April 8.

Currently have a pending charge on my CC and sitting in prepared to ship since early thurs am.

2. Littlenet macrumors member

Sounds like it will ship soon. Mine was 3-5 days shipping and shipped on the 5th day. Delivery was 18-25 and delivered yesterday. Yours is still within it's boundaries.

3. mirage699 macrumors member

I ordered a 64g ATT black on 3/11 at 915pm (PT). It went to Prepare For Shipping this afternoon around 3:15pm (CT). Original ship date was 4/01. So it's about a week early.

4. jddar macrumors regular

jddar

Great to see the shipments gradually getting nearer to March 12 orders. Mine was placed about 22-hours after yours: March 12, 7PM PDT. Hopefully, March 12 ones won't take 2-weeks to fill like March 11 did.

5. deanslist macrumors newbie

Ordered 2 x black 64 G AT&T engraved at 9:09 am PDT on 3-11. Prepared for shipment since at least Wednesday night. Pending charge was on my account this morning but is no longer there.

6. Ebes1099 thread starter macrumors member

What does it mean now that it's Saturday morning in China? Will anything happen over the weekend? Do any of the prepared to ship units actually get shipped or is everything frozen until Monday?