March Even 2016 - Small Review

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Blujelly, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

morning all,

Thought I'd way in here with my take on the event yesterday.

I saw a lot of stick on these forums about for the first 20 minutes. Now as for the health section I know a lot of you were bored and didn't care, but I think when health kit etc was announced from Apple you must have known stuff like this was going to happen at there events?

I think we're bound to see stuff like this from now on, short little intervals just to keep everyone posted were they are.

As for the environment bit I was bored during that sequence, not going to lie, that robot Liam was it? That was pretty cool, other then that I passed time elsewhere.

Now for the products!

I was surprised a little to see a updated 4' iPhone but then I guess the needs of the many and all that! My only concern is the RAM I know it's all unconfirmed, but I'm hoping Apple have pushed for 2Gb over 1Gb. Other then that I think it's a great update from the 5s spec wise and looks I was really impressed with it.

It's not for me but for a 4' fan I can see the potential it has for them, I know one bloke at work who will be buying one! For it's price it's no so bad either!

As for the iPad Pro (9.7)

Personally I like the idea I feel it's a bit of a con, I see what there doing trying to get more of an audience with the 9.7 screen size, but I just don't think it's necessary. Also is there any really need for an iPad? I know costs and everything but take away for now, do we think the line of iPads will end, and be taken over by a cheaper iPad Pro (9.7) and then the standard iPad Pro?

iOS 9.3

Haven't been able to play with it as much but so far i love it. Can't say I've hit any bugs and I've not noticed any stutters. I love night shift mode really complements iOS 9.3, I also thought that even when you had automatic brightness on, even when it changed to its lowest it was still a tad to bright. The warmer colours really help take the edge off, it's a great feature.

The idea of locked notes is alright I guess, I've used thought it was helpful but still think it's just a little add on that I wouldn't have said was needed right away.

Well that's my review so far, feel free to rip apart :)

2. smacrumon Suspended

smacrumon