Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which will be better?

• Total voters

Rhinestorm

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
Which do you think will be better?

Edit: Spelled Turisimo wrong accidentally.

jaw04005

macrumors 601
Aug 19, 2003
AR
I'm not a Gran Turisimo fan. It's just not my type of game. Not to mention, it's not coming until 2009

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
It's like comparing apples and oranges, they are completely different

Yeah, plus it depends what you are comparing. Graphics, GT5 without a doubt. Learning curve, definitely Mario Kart. Options, GT5. That being said, I don't own a Wii, so I won't be buying MK. I will definitely be stopping by my friends house and will play it often though.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
It's like comparing apples and oranges, they are completely different

Ya, what he said.

It's like comparing Metroid to Halo, or Smash to Street Fighter, or Super Punch Out to Fight Night.

Nintendo is truly in their own league, software and hardware wise.

atszyman

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2003
The Dallas 'burbs
You might want to get a mod to fix the spelling error in your poll. If you're looking for an honest answer and civil conversation it helps if you don't insult one of the options right off the bat (whether it was intentional or not).

This is how fanboys get labeled and flamewars start...

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
Tom Yum Goong in Thailand. Tony Ja is the actor. Also check out Ong Bak if you like that one....the director also just made one about an autistic chick whose autism causes her to learn kung fu :D ... that should be a game.

There is a Thom Yum Goong game in Thailand by the way.

Paul

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
I think it's a fair poll. Show's something about the gamer. I hate GT type games. I don't want super realism in my gaming....that's why I game. Others do. For me I guess it'd be Mario Kart....though I wasn't a fan on the 64 (Diddy Kong man myself)

Paul

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.