Marketing Job Seeking

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Etrain, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Etrain macrumors 6502

Etrain

Fellow MacRumor Members,

I'm facing a tough time finding the right job. I was hoping some of you could lend me some advice.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in May. I was a marketing management major with an overall GPA of 3.55 and a major GPA of 4.0. I graduated with cum laude honors and was honored with the Dean's List many times. While attending school I founded and continue to operate a sole proprietorship. I'm a highly driven person with a true passion for marketing.

I have been offered a few positions, but none really have interested me. I want to be a marketer, but unfortunately all the jobs around here in Youngstown Ohio for marketing are sales positions or customer service gigs. I'm very willing to relocate, but its tough finding good jobs in marketing. I have looked at Career Builder and Monster, but most of those jobs seem questionable.

If you can lend some advice please do! If you or your company is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable marketer, PM me for a resume.

Thanks immensely! :D

Eric

2. furious macrumors 65816

furious

You have to advertise yourself.

Get in contact with companies you want to work for. Might even try fronting up in person if you have the personality for that.