Marware Microshell for new iPad (perfect fit)

TSloper

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
I had a Microshell on my iPad 2 and decided to go with their Microshell for the new iPad. It fits extremely well and the camera hole is aligned perfectly.

I would have to recommend this over the Belkin Snap Case. The iPad 2 version of the Belkin case cracked in the corners. My Microshell never had any issues like that.

Tim

jeme

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2009
I like this case very much, mags work, several angles for viewing and typing, fairly good protection, my only concern is the inside of the cover - it is very hard plastic and I am worried about it scratching the screen. thoughts?

Philthy84

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
I like this case very much, mags work, several angles for viewing and typing, fairly good protection, my only concern is the inside of the cover - it is very hard plastic and I am worried about it scratching the screen. thoughts?
Could use a screen protector film. I'm using a SGP crystal and MicroShell combo.

TSloper

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
This is the back shell only so no chance of it impacting the screen. It is meant to work with the Apple Smart Cover.

philfry

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
I had a Microshell on my iPad 2 and decided to go with their Microshell for the new iPad. It fits extremely well and the camera hole is aligned perfectly.

I would have to recommend this over the Belkin Snap Case. The iPad 2 version of the Belkin case cracked in the corners. My Microshell never had any issues like that.

Tim
I had one on my iPad 2 and really liked it but I think the price is a bit much for what you get. I'm considering getting a portenzo case. I'm still on the fence.

jeme

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2009
I am sorry I got this one confused with the folio, sorry, Thanks.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
The rubbery material feels nice but sure is a finger print magnet.
Just got mine today and noticed that as well--looks just like the old black Macbook and attract fingerprints just the same.