Marware Pre-Order + Discount

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by GoCubsGo, Mar 9, 2012.

1. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I just pre-ordered Marware's MicroShell Case which is a Smart Cover compatible case similar to Incipio's Smart Feather. Neither case seems to cover everything on the back, but the Smart Feather seems to leave a bit more exposed. Really, I picked Marware over Incipio because they're in Florida and that means I'll get my case faster and shipping is free (USPS Priority) because the other company is in California afaik. I'm hoping for an even better case that protects the back while I use the Smart Cover, but for now this will have to do. Total price was $31.49 shipped and they say black ships next week.

10% coupon code: marwaremc01 and it did work as of today.

2. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

Marware iPad 3 cases are shipping in limited quantities

I ordered one (MicroShell Folio) today and it already shipped. Only thing is it looks just like the $20 Khomo case I got for the iPad 2 but this one was $60 (less 10% coupon MARWAREMC01).

If they are the same it's going back, if it's a higher quality I'll keep it. Sure looks the same in the photos & description.

3. 100Teraflops macrumors 6502a

100Teraflops

Thank you for the code, as I plan to buy either a Marware or an Otter Box case. I checked out the microshell folio earlier today and it looks like a winner. Is it the case limited to black only during launch?

4. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

I mean its a nice case but the shiny plastic back looks pretty cheap IMO.

how much did it cost?

5. GoCubsGo thread starter macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

My case arrived today, fwiw. I am pleased that although not the color I want (due to their limited availability) they did ship fast. Nice to have before the iPad is here.

6. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

Got mine today too. Black Microshell. Now, Friday.

7. GoCubsGo thread starter macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I'm a little worried about it. Full on plastic inside, that screams dirt trap + scratches. Makes me hope my Best Skins Ever gets to me asap. For the price, this doesn't seem like a great value. Although I got a free Stylus to use. :)

8. kingalien macrumors regular

kingalien

I used the Marware and also a Switcheasy smart cover compatible shell on iPad2. Had some leftover screen protectors for original ipad so stuck one on the back of the 2 before placing it into the shell. Just removed today to get ready to sell the 2 and the back is scratch free.

9. GoCubsGo thread starter macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

^ That is good to know but you also had something on the back whereas I do not.

10. Ukeman macrumors member

Please help me understand something... I ordered and got my Marware Ipad case, black, something about graphite patterned cover, and the note said; "THANK YOU" as a small token please enjoy this mini stylus as a gift to use with your iPad.

What the heck is a mini stylus? I don't see anything in the box but the case.
    What am i missing?

11. pbateman.as macrumors member

pbateman.as

MicroShell Folio Doesn't Fit

My MicroShell Folio arrived today and so did my new iPad. Unfortunately it doesn't fit the new iPad. It fits the iPad 2 like a glove but not the new one. Be interested to know if others have the same problem.

12. kingalien macrumors regular

kingalien

Mine fits perfectly. Does the front of the Microshell box say at the bottom "for Newist iPad?"

13. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

14. ZipZap macrumors 601

15. pbateman.as macrumors member

pbateman.as

Yep, says for the newest iPad.

16. chazrt macrumors newbie

Just got my MicroShell Folio today. Fits my new iPad well. No problems with it.