Marware rEvolution

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brandnewrock22, Sep 22, 2012.

1. brandnewrock22 macrumors newbie

Jan 30, 2011
    Has anyone ever purchased a case from Marware? I'm REALLY digging the look of the "Black Sea" version of this case. I know this particular model doesn't appear to be shipping until early October, but I figured I'd ask everyone's opinions beforehand.

I have an Otterbox Defender on its way, but want something a little more "sharp" looking as an alternate. Opinions? Experiences?
  2. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Jul 27, 2006
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I don't really like cases where the phone has to slide in or out, it creates opportunities to scratch the phone's bezel.
  3. nippyjun macrumors 65816

Jul 26, 2007
    I've purchased lots of cases from them. Great cases and customer service.
  4. enzo thecat macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Apr 7, 2010
    Midwest USA
    The only thing better than their cases is their customer service. I can't say enough good things about this company. I'm on my third case from them.
  5. zuckuss00 macrumors member

Jun 23, 2012
    Marware makes VERY good stuff! I have their case for my iPad 2. It's extremely nice.

However, I'm waiting to see better photos or a review before I order this case. I'm also curious to see what else comes out in the coming weeks.
  6. mwhals macrumors 6502

Sep 16, 2012
    I ordered the Iphone 5 Revolution case in brushed metal and carbon fiber. I couldn't decide on the two, so I ordered both. I can switch off if I get bored with one or the other, LOL.
  7. mwhals macrumors 6502

Sep 16, 2012
    I cancelled it due to a long wait and got an Otterbox. I later read that they are not very good cases.
  8. Harmonious Zen macrumors 6502a

May 18, 2013
    I've purchased from Marware as well and have been happy. But, you want me to be honest about this case? It's pretty hideous.

I've been happy with a Caudabe Perimetric for a while now. It's protective, but the back is translucent. Looks great on my black iPhone. Can't beat the price either on Amazon:

What is with the super long links on Amazon? lol...