Marware rEvolution

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brandnewrock22, Sep 22, 2012.

1. brandnewrock22 macrumors newbie

Has anyone ever purchased a case from Marware? I'm REALLY digging the look of the "Black Sea" version of this case. I know this particular model doesn't appear to be shipping until early October, but I figured I'd ask everyone's opinions beforehand.

I have an Otterbox Defender on its way, but want something a little more "sharp" looking as an alternate. Opinions? Experiences?

http://www.marware.com/revolution-iphone-5-case#.UF6dvqRAZ38

2. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Ice-Cube

I don't really like cases where the phone has to slide in or out, it creates opportunities to scratch the phone's bezel.

3. nippyjun macrumors 65816

I've purchased lots of cases from them. Great cases and customer service.

4. enzo thecat macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

The only thing better than their cases is their customer service. I can't say enough good things about this company. I'm on my third case from them.

5. zuckuss00 macrumors member

Marware makes VERY good stuff! I have their case for my iPad 2. It's extremely nice.

However, I'm waiting to see better photos or a review before I order this case. I'm also curious to see what else comes out in the coming weeks.

6. mwhals macrumors 6502

I ordered the Iphone 5 Revolution case in brushed metal and carbon fiber. I couldn't decide on the two, so I ordered both. I can switch off if I get bored with one or the other, LOL.

7. mwhals macrumors 6502

I cancelled it due to a long wait and got an Otterbox. I later read that they are not very good cases.

8. Harmonious Zen macrumors 6502a

I've purchased from Marware as well and have been happy. But, you want me to be honest about this case? It's pretty hideous.

I've been happy with a Caudabe Perimetric for a while now. It's protective, but the back is translucent. Looks great on my black iPhone. Can't beat the price either on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Caudabe-Perim...1369239519&sr=8-1&keywords=caudabe+perimetric

What is with the super long links on Amazon? lol...